2. Experience of digital media and social media
• Expertise #8211; to be recognised as the UKamp;IE ‘Brand lead’ by developing and continuously updating knowledge of products and market.
• Relationships #8211; develop, maintain and mobilise relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including relevant agencies. To work closely with sales management and the sales team to develop (and deliver) timely campaigns which engage both staff and customers.
5. Strong interpersonal skills
• Candidates should be able to demonstrate a strong experience with brand management process and be able to show evidence of successfully developing and implementing strategies to drive product performance.
• Candidates should have an awareness of Key Account management and the impact upon Marketing programmes
• Experience of digital media and social media would be an advantage.
• Excellent project management skills amp; the proven ability to deliver to deadlines.
• Budgetary control – ensure all programmes are monitored and reported in line within agreed budget.
• Marketing planning – to lead the development of strategic plans for the Neurology portfolio.