News

Cleveland boy dies of carbon monoxide poisoning from van – Fox News

Authorities in Cleveland say a 3-year-old boy died from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning after riding for hours in a van that had no catalytic converter to properly remove the odorless gas.

More on this#8230;

  • Off-duty firefighter saves 30 people at restaurant from carbon monoxide poisoning
  • Entire family #8216;wiped out,#8217; likely by carbon monoxide
  • Terminally ill child dies in Santa#8217;s arms
  • His father found Lorne Johnson Jr. unresponsive in the back seat after running errands on Sunday. The father called 911 and tried unsuccessfully to revive the boy, who died at a hospital.

    The father and a teenage son who had been in the vehicle also were treated for elevated carbon monoxide levels.

    reports police records indicate the boy had earlier told his father that he felt tired and then laid down in the back seat.

    Leave a Comment

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    *