A fire could have become far worse if it had not been for the quick actions of fire crews in Peterborough this morning, Sunday August 13.
The cause of the fire was accidental. Nobody was injured in the incident.
The fire at the Boongate Shell station this morning
A horsebox caught on fire while on the forecourt of the Shell Petrol Station in Carr Road, Boongate, Peterborough.
Fire crews rushed to the scene in order to ensure the fire did not spread and create a much more serious incident at the fuel station.