News

Fire crews rush to tackle horsebox blaze at Peterborough petrol station – Peterborough Telegraph

0 Have your say

A fire could have become far worse if it had not been for the quick actions of fire crews in Peterborough this morning, Sunday August 13.

The cause of the fire was accidental. Nobody was injured in the incident.

The fire at the Boongate Shell station this morning

The fire at the Boongate Shell station this morning

A horsebox caught on fire while on the forecourt of the Shell Petrol Station in Carr Road, Boongate, Peterborough.

Fire crews rushed to the scene in order to ensure the fire did not spread and create a much more serious incident at the fuel station.

A horse being led to safety

A horse being led to safety

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*