“We want to offer our because of Oxfordshire Fire and Save Service and also the South Central Ambulance Service for his or her fast and professional response.”
“It would be a variety of white-colored smoke therefore it should have been plenty of wood and paper burning.”
“The smoke was billowing out. It had been trapped within the roof and smoke was rising with the tiles.
A toaster fire in an Oxford College building sparked a blaze which spread smoke across Oxford city center yesterday.
“I could smell it had become a fireplace. I walked lower Pusey Street also it appeared as if the entire road was burning, and so i went lower towards the back and first viewed it was from the Clarendon Institute.
Four fire teams tackled the fireplace at the university’s center for Hebrew and Jewish Studies around 1.45pm.
Clouds of smoke were seen filling the encompassing St John’s Street prior to the fire was contained and set out within two hrs.