– Reduced checked-in bag fees – one €25 fee, one 20kg size
– Connecting flights at Milan, Rome and Porto
– 20 Air Europa long haul routes from Madrid on sale on Ryanair.com
– A new partnership with Erasmus Network offering students discounts amp; a dedicated booking platform
– Alexa voice recognition to search flights, hotels and flight status on the Ryanair.com website
– New Ryanair Rooms website and app
“We are pleased to launch our new Bristol to Valencia route which will start in March 2018 with a twice-weekly service. To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale from just £29.99 for travel from March to April, which are available for booking until midnight Monday (20 Nov).#8221;
To celebrate the launch of its new Bristol to Valencia route, Ryanair has released seats from Bristol from just £29.99, for travel from March to April, which are only available for booking on the Ryanair.com website until midnight Monday (20 Nov), according to Ryanair.
Ryanair’s Lauren Hennessy said:
UK consumers and visitors can enjoy even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
The FINANCIAL #8212; Ryanair on November 14 launched a new Bristol to Valencia route which will run twice weekly as part of its summer 2018 schedule, beginning in March.