News

Teenager dies from severe allergic reaction after takeaway – ITV News

Police said Megan, a St Christopher’s High school pupil, was admitted to hospital on Friday, December 30 and passed away on Sunday, January 1.

In a statement issued by Megan’s devastated parents, they said: “A role model, an inspiration, our Princess, our Megan.

Her parents Adam and Gemma Lee, from Oswaldtwistle, Accrington, said their ‘hearts are shattered at the sudden loss of our beautiful daughter’.

A 15-year-old girl from Lancashire has tragically died after suffering a ‘severe allergic reaction’ from eating a takeaway meal.

An investigation has now been launched into her death.

Megan Lee died on New Year’s Day after eating food from a takeaway ‘in the Hyndburn area’, Lancashire Police confirmed.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*